Central Employment are working in partnership with an expanding North East Digital Agency, who specialise in SEO and Wed Development. Due to demand of their SEO services, they are seeking an SEO Strategist, working alongside as team of talented Client Service, Tech SEO and Content & Outreach specialists.
Reporting into the Strategy Manager, the successful SEO Strategist will support the growth of client SEO accounts, spanning from campaign set-up, budgeting, planning, site auditing and overall account performance. Main Purpose of the SEO Strategist:-
Core Accountabilities of the SEO Strategist:-
- Lead the strategy and planning for all SEO clients.
- Onboard, build relationships and manage all aspects of the accounts to agencies quality standard
- Develop and lead profit opportunities for growth within designated accounts
- Manage the in house and freelance SEO team to deliver client satisfaction
- Deliver performance and growth in line with the client's goals and objectives.
- Own and lead the continued development and improvement of the SEO delivery system as a whole, including but not limited to; service packages, process, procedure and knowledge.
Key Expectations of SEO Strategist:-
- To be the main point of contact on all aspects of SEO strategy and account management. Maintain frequent contact with clients to enhance relationships and drive profit opportunities. Maintain records of all communications.
- Oversee and contribute to Technical and Backlink strategies and support the team to deliver performance. Create counter strategies to manage poor performance and communicate with clients on plans to rectify.
- Creation of the overarching content strategies and delivery of briefs to implement a campaign. Be creative in the delivery of content in order to enhance the service and that we go over and above to think outside the box with user experience.
- Review client campaign activity and communicate performance to clients monthly, quarterly & annually. Use the reporting tools and contribute to ways of working to allow this to be tailored to the clients needs.
- Use appropriate platforms to deliver performance and quality in the SEO service. ie Google Analytics, Search Console, SEM Rush, In Links, SEO Builder, Monday, Capsule, Accuranker. Contribute ideas to improving the platforms and systems we use.
- Use knowledge of user journeys and conversion rate optimisation to make sure any SEO work on the site delivers an excellent user experience.
- Identify and accumulate new knowledge in SEO, including trends and algorithm updates to be used in developing new business.
- Delivery of excellence in SEO strategy and account management to contribute success to a client's overall marketing strategy.
- To take full ownership and accountability for all aspects of the role.
- To hold all other team members accountable to their roles. Understanding the importance everyone's role plays in the success of the company as a whole.
- Ensure a 100% effective and productive use of time
- Always demonstrate a professional behaviour when dealing with clients.
- To exemplify self-motivated behaviours, always tenacious to resolve issues, dedicated to deliver high standards with an honesty and openness to learn from mistakes with a desire to improve personal learning and team development growth.
- At least 2-3 years demonstrable experience of delivering successful SEO campaigns ideally in an agency environment, however dedicated SEO client side experience would also be considered - business dependant.
- A strong understanding of SEO best practice and the techniques which can be safely used to improve organic search rankings
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
- In-depth experience in using analytically tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console &SEM Rush - new tool introduction would also be review - MoZ, Screaming Frog et