Data and Compliance Manager
Leeds City Centre
Working for this stable, however fast growing training provider, with an excellent reputation
* Will make and maintain positive productive, professional relationships with working colleagues, members of the organisation i.e. staff and learners, and external suppliers.
* Will support the work of colleagues.
To ensure the following:
* Manage and support the MIS Co-Ordinator, to ensure effective and efficient delivery of MIS services.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of ESFA funding rules.
* Ensure the accurate input and monitoring of learner and course data including live enrolment, attendance and success rates to ensure the efficient and high quality administration of the organisation's MIS system.
* Ensure that all data and funding claims are quality checked, compliant and inputted within a timely manner whilst also meeting internal and external stakeholder needs.
* Liaise closely with Senior Management and Delivery Team to analyse, report and present statistical data to aid monitoring and decision making, highlighting any funding risk and errors.
* Monitor all funding documentation ensuring they meet the relevant funding rules and support the team with guidance to complete documentation correctly from the outset.
* Assist with routine audits (both internal and external)
Skills and Experience
* Experience of working within a Data Management environment.
* Strong, working knowledge of ESFA funding rules.
* Experience of using MIS data systems (e.g. PICS).
* Organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel and access.
Salary and Benefits
* £30,000 to £37,000 per annum
* Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5pm - 1 hour for lunch
* Day holiday for Birthday, plus an additional 25 days + stats = 34 days per annum
* Pension Scheme