A newly created position has arisen within a specialist International Banking group in the Central London. The bank is one of the fastest growing international banks in London and they are looking for an experienced Senior Credit Officer to join their growing team. Focusing on syndicated / corporate deals, the successful candidate will support the head of the department with a variety of tasks ranging from day-to-day loan / credit administration through to credit risk monitoring.
Duties will include:
- To work closely with the Head of Loan Administration Department, Business Development Department, Loan Documentation and Security Department, and Risk Management Department.
- To work closely with Information Technology Department (ITD) on the core loan system.
- To liaise with participation banks, agents, law firms, valuers, internal clients and borrowers.
- To ensure loan drawdowns are in accordance with loan agreement.
- To handle escrow account administration.
- To conduct valuation of collateral.
- To keep track of customers' compliance with credit terms.
- To monitor loan covenants
- To engage in the preparation of loan documentation in both pre and post drawdown phases.
- To carefully manage the process for the collection and analysis of the financial information of relevant loan covenants in order to facilitate the Branch's awareness of the financial conditions and operations of its borrowers and guarantors on a continual basis.
- To ensure loan drawdowns are in accordance with the drawdown conditions.
- To monitor covenants and collateral position.
- To review release of collaterals.
- To instruct valuation of collaterals.
- To suggest and arrange for necessary approvals for the change of financing terms and imposition of additional risk mitigation measures.
This successful candidate will have minimum 5 years' experience gained in a Credit Administration role working on syndicated transactions. Due to the varied nature of this position, the successful candidate will also need to have experience in credit assessment on syndications/ corporate loans as to understand the credit risk involved with any specific financial covenants.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.