Our client are a fast growth digital agency.
They are now looking for a Digital Account Manager to join the teamAbout the Role
As Digital Account Manager you will play an integral part in the client services team, you are the bridge between clients and the agency. You will have full responsibility for the day to day client management of a set of digital marketing accounts and working alongside specialist internal teams you will manage the delivery of campaigns and retainers.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the business is meeting its client's needs through strong client relationships and excellent communication, identifying growth opportunities and working with the new business team and digital marketing team on new opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, motivated and experienced digital and client services professional to join a fantastic team, working alongside the digital marketing team you will be a trusted digital advisor to clientsRoles and responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage a number of digital marketing accounts ensuring delivery of excellent client service and positive relationships.
- Taking client briefs, briefing internal teams and overseeing the work through to completion, ensuring that client requirements including project timelines and budgets are met.
- Managing and maintaining client relationships through regular and effective communication and problem solving. Leading client meetings both remotely and face to face.
- Understanding clients visions, their strategies and the markets they operate in.
- Work alongside the digital marketing team to plan and co-ordinate content and digital marketing activity for clients.
- Manage and work to agreed KPIs inline with the delivery the strategy.
- Taking a proactive approach to identifying growth opportunities for both new and existing clients.
- Ownership of budget management including new project proposals to ensure profitability and growth.
- Presenting and pitching work and ideas to clients including supporting with new business opportunities and pitches.
- If relevant managing the work and performance of other team members eg Account Executives.
- 3+ years digital marketing account management experience.
- Experience in account managing across multiple advertising channels, specifically; SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Organic Social and Digital PR.
- Experience of managing clients who ideally operate across multiple territories.
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to multi task and work across multiple accounts and projects. Experience of using project management software such as Trello, Jira and Basecamp would be beneficial.
- Excellent people & communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships both internally and externally - you need to be able to work closely with, manage and inspire both clients and internal teams.
- A proactive, flexible & energetic team player who can work calmly under pressure whilst delivering a phenomenal attention to detail.
- In such a fast paced environment you must be intuitive, able to lead and have the ability to think on your feet.
- A strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Be confident at presenting and pitching with clear and engaging communication skills.
Excellent package on offer