Flexible Working Offered
MERJE are working with a top tier General Insurance Group with offices across Europe who are looking to expand their Enterprise Risk Team.
The exposure of this role is excellent and will see you working across the UK and European business to identify, quantify and manage risks. You will build strong relationships with the 1st line as you seek to implement policies and procedures, as well as utilising your quantitative skill set to perform various capital related tasks.
The team operate a flat structure, as such, you will enjoy working with C-Level stakeholders across the group to deliver on projects.
If you're looking a step into a role which can develop your career with more responsibility and exposure to key business risks, this is it!Tasks will include:
- Support the CRO with UK regulatory requirements and bodies.
- Monitor, record and report all 'non-life' risks to the business according to risk appetite.
- Build relationships with and effectively challenge first line stakeholders.
- Production and monitoring of capital requirements.
- Be the model owner for CAT risk.
- Support Group level risk management.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience general insurance.
- Good progress towards FIA designation.
- CERA qualification preferable.