Project Manager - Finance Transformation PMO (Investment Banking) - £700 (Umbrella) - London
Harvey Nash are currently supporting the hiring of an experienced Project Manager to play a vital role in the Finance Transformation's PMO Office of a global Tier 1 Investment Banking organisation.
This project Manager role will support the PMO office, which manages and coordinates work across key pillars of the Finance Transformation Program including: culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication.
- 6 month initial contract (with view to extend)
- London - Canary Wharf (3 days on site / 2 days remote)
- £700 p/day (inside IR35 via Umbrella)
- Oversee status reporting & resource coordination, and project planning & dependency management of the workstreams and initiatives.
- Work alongside a PMO team with varied skillsets including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and process engineers.
- Day to day ownership of program management success.
- Drive adherence to FTO standards.
- Support the development and implementation of FTO playbook.
- Supports identification of risks, dependencies and issues across the Program and coordinates mitigation actions.
- 5-10 years of experience in Program/Project Management with proven success in project management and execution
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiative
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight, and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of projects.
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Experience of working in a similar role within Investment Banking/ Financial Services space.
Please submit you CV via the link for consideration.