My client is looking for an Optimisation Manager to innovate and transform the customer service delivery to make sure that all customers walk away smiling after every interaction
Your will be responsible for:
* Create an approved roadmap of optimisation initiatives which support business priorities and goals
* Seeking out opportunities the business analysis, value stream mapping and data analytics to improve the operational business whilst also optimising costs
* Keeping up to date with advances in technology and change, leveraging the best of the best
* Working with colleagues across the business to represent Operations supporting design and continuous improvement.
* Inspire and track ideation through feedback loops from customers and colleagues.
* Create compelling ideas and solutions supported by structured business cases and cost benefit analysis.
* Support the on boarding of new business whether that's new customers, Co-Brand delivery or acquired portfolio migrations
* Balancing the needs of the customer, the company, and our regulators to push the boundaries and revolutionise the customer experience
* Acting as an SME in strategic projects to ensure that Operations is effectively engaged and that it is ready to support and deliver new initiatives
* Collaborating with and facilitating others to ensure that we're all on the same page and that our approach is truly optimised
* Support other activity as required within optimisation or wider operations.
* As a core part of the family you're here to help to shape the business as we grow!
* Create and manage an internal knowledge base which maps the customer journey across our processes and supports: training, process audit requirements and on job guidance for colleagues.
Required Skills & Experience:
* An innovative and curious mind, which is happy to question and challenge the status quo and seek alternative ways of doing things.
* Creative - find ways of working to balance the peaks and troughs of multiple concurrent initiatives such that being 'fleet of foot' and efficient is a measurement of success
* Ability to apply knowledge and learning to new situations.
* Relevant qualification in process optimisation / re-engineering
* Frontline operational experience
* Experience of how data driven innovation and technology can optimise the Customer Experience and optimise operational delivery
* Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision within a small dynamic team environment
* A hunger and excitement to work for a fast-growing business
* Well-developed Excel/PowerPoint skills
* Well-developed verbal and written communications skills, including dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
* Confident in engaging with senior colleagues; passionate about making a difference; and eager to be outside of your comfort zone when new challenges arise. Every day will offer a new opportunity!
* Able to leverage a strong cross section of expertise across the company and externally.
* A track record of leadership success
* Bring your personality to the table - smile, give opinions, feel accountable and want to go home knowing you've made a difference!
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities