Salary: £32,000 - 35,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a creative agency in London to recruit an Account Manager. You will be assigned accounts to ascertain clients' needs and ensure their projects are effectively delivered. You will develop lasting relationships, providing total support and service, so previous experience of account management will be essential.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Manager
* To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements
* To build relationships with media owner partners and negotiate deals
* To produce media plans, and liaise with partner agency brands
* To lead in project management activity
* Respond to all client requirements, providing quotes and managing invoicing
* Monitor digital activities that are managed inhouse, and create and present digital media reports
Requirements for this role
* Previous experience of account management, with experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with stakeholders
* Previous experience of people management
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Planning/organisational skills, with attention to detail and computer skills
* Ambition, drive, an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, with an interest in marketing