Are you an experienced and skilled Office manager looking for an opportunity to grow with a forward thinking consultancy that prides themselves on delivering positive change to society?
We are currently working with a leading consultancy who deliver positive change to shape the future for global businesses! They are currently searching for a bright, structured and outgoing Office manager to lead and organise all operations within the office.
If you have experience of working in a fast paced, corporate environment, consider yourself a team player and are able to hit the ground running, apply now!
For direct applicants, please email About the role;JOB TITLE:
Office Manager - FTC
9- 12 Month FTC
09:00am - 17:30pm
£35000 - £40,000
: Busy, friendly team culture, hardworking team, chatty, sociable, fast paced!BENEFITS:
Fantastic holiday allowance, brilliant yearly bonus, Pension plan, Healthcare and, voucher scheme, free daily breakfast, progression and training opportunitiesMain function of job:Ensuring the office runs smoothly
Experience, knowledge and skills required
- Preparing Monthly Payment runs, includes extensive use of MS Excel and managing sign-off process
- Raising monthly Sales invoices
- Employee expenses and payment runs
- Credit control
- Liaising with the office accountant
- HR including appraisal management and new starter inductions
- General administration and ordering duties
- Diary management and PA support for the partner and managing director
- Production of monthly management reports
- Management of 4th floor let
- Reviewing and building relations with suppliers, including negotiation of contracts
- External contract management
- Management of IT and telephone systems
- Lexington external company events
- Building management issues and office maintenance
- Support for client events and organising company social events
- An experienced office manager, preferably with 3 - 5 years' experience of running a medium sized company
- Experience carrying out finance duties
- An intermediate level of organisational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent IT Skills plus Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- A knowledge of Freeagent would be an advantage
- Knowledge of HR software especially People HR would also be an advantage
- Able to deal with the two senior partners on a day-to-day basis, our team of consultants and our clients
- We are looking for someone who will come up with their own ideas to take the company forward.
- Great interpersonal skills/a team player.
- Numeracy skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Organised and always a step ahead
- Proactive, willingness to help!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.