Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with our long-standing client on their search for an experienced Payments Team Leader. This multi-site, high profile client is focused on building careers, looking after it's people and adding value to an ever transforming industry.
Working within a large and fast-paced and dynamic finance team, your overall responsibility will be to lead, develop and inspire a team to deliver results and drive engagement.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Day to Day Supervision of a small payments team
- Co-Ordinate any failed payments between the finance, internal support teams and 3rd parties.
- Work closely with the support teams to ensure processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide Coaching, guidance and support of internal processes and teams to ensure key metrics are met.
- Ensure failed payment incidents are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring the best service level to customers and 3rd parties.
- have the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative.
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent numerical and verbal skills, and the ability to confidently present to all levels of the business.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Problem solver
- The ability to learn, improve, adapt and develop processes
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- SQL and Microsoft SSMS (desireable)
This is an interesting and unique role, and would suit a candidate that has great financial knowledge, ideally from a retail background and has the ability to adapt, grow, develop and inspire a successful team.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.