£9.94 per Hour Circa £20.6K | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Residential Deputy Home Manager is required to join a highly rated residential home in the Tamworth area.
Details of this Home Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week
* An hourly pay rate of £9.94 and £20,675.20 annually
* Day Shifts
* 28 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* DBS fees paid
* Cycle to work scheme
* Online benefits and cashback rewards
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
As Care Home Residential Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
What we are looking for:
* Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, but will ideally have completed Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
* Demonstrate a strong background in management with previous "Good" CQC ratings
* A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
* Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
* Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation