Project Manager - Cheshire - £50,000 pa + Benefits - Ref 439
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a multi-national medical device organisation. Salary up to £50,000 + Benefits.
Remote working - Project based work
As part of the Project Management Office within a busy, diverse, international R&D team, managing cross-functional teams supporting New Product Development (NPD) as well as Post Market technical, Regulatory and Operations projects (Sustaining), ensuring pro-active planning and predicable execution.
* Proven track record of applied Project Management / Leadership in a regulated industry, preferably medical devices or pharmaceutical.
* Degree in a Scientific / Engineering Discipline or similar would be preferred
* Knowledge of GMP, GLP, ISO13485, ISO14971 and Medical Device Directive / Regulations (MDD/MDR).
* Experience working with Design Control processes (preferable)
* Experience working with Risk Management processes (preferable)
* Formal Project Management qualifications (preferable)
* Experience working within the medical device arena (preferable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to work for a leader within their field where the work is continuously varied keeping you engaged and challenged. Being a multi-national organisation there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career both inside and outside the UK if this appeals.
This is an immediate requirement so if you have the required skills and experience then please get in touch ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV. Either apply direct or contact David on (phone number removed)