German Donner Kebab - City Centre Branch, 84 Bull St, Birmingham B46AB
£10-£11ph / OTE £25,000 + (very easily achievable)
City Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Store Manager for one of the fastest growing food chain restaurant on a full-time permanent basis. This role is fast paced and is paying between £10- £11 per hour / £25000 OTE if you meet your sales targets which is very easily achievable.Your new role
The Store Manager is responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Organize stock and equipment, order supplies, and oversee building maintenance, cleanliness and security.
- Plan and work to budgets, maximize profits and achieve sales targets set by head office.
- Control takings in the restaurant and administer payrolls
- Recruit selection.
- Coordinate staff scheduling and rotas, and motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets.
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Implement and instil in your team company policies, procedures, and ethics.
- Handle customer complaints and queries.
- Implement branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point-of-sale promotional materials, or devise your own promotional campaigns.
- Prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Report to, and attend regular meetings with area managers or head office.
- You must be able to oversee all the employees, keeping their abilities and weaknesses in mind while prioritizing multiple projects.
- Decision-making is an effective manager who has the ability to evaluate and decide which are crucial to the success of your store.
- Leadership skills getting the most out of their team by using their people management skills, listening skills, and problem-solving skills to encourage their associates and sustain employee engagement.
- Keeping organized must be able to look for areas in which the rules or procedures of the company can be improved.
What you'll get in return
- Ideally from a foods background.??????
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the success and development of a growing fast-food chain business.
- Free lunch
- Further career progression within the wider group
- Working in a fun friendly environment
- Additional hours/ Overtime is available
Please 'ApplyNow' if you think you match the requirements for the above role or contact Saleha Yasmin at City Recruitment for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent