Do you have experience working with children? Have you thought about working with special education needs children? Simply education are working with a SEND school in Clacton to fill a long term position as a Teaching Assistant to provide support during this difficult time for children.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching or working with SEN children.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Is willing to learn and take new ideas on board.
Simply Education's specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jemma Terroni on (phone number removed). If you are concerned that you may not have the experience necessary, please still get in touch to see how we can help.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available