Do you have experience of supporting children with Autism and who can display challenging behaviour?
Are you confident in introducing behaviour and coping strategies, setting and embedding routines?
Have you experience of working in specialist provisions or supporting children on a 1:1 basis?
Tradewind Manchester are currently recruiting on behalf of 2 form entry Stockport Primary School who require a 1:1 support specialist to start as soon as possible. This position is full-time and long-term and the school require confident candidates with experience of supporting children with additional needs and the drive to make a difference.
The pupil who require support is currently in Year 3, has a diagnostic of ASC, can display challenging behaviour, can find it difficult to interact and can at time try to run from class. Having knowledge and experience of supporting children with ASC is crucial for this position.
The school are proud of their vibrant learning environment and our exciting curriculum and are delighted that this is reflected in the way their children view our school. Their children tell them that what they like about their school are 'the caring teachers', 'the exciting lessons', 'the fantastic playground', 'the chance to experience new things' and the way that 'everyone works together'. The schools aim is to help children to grow into confident, articulate and talented individuals, who can function as successful members of the community. They are preparing today's children for tomorrow's world.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on , or email
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.