Our client is a leading firm of chartered accountants based in a prime Central London location. They are looking to take on an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant following an internal restructure.
The firm provides accountancy services to a clients from a broad range of industries, which include: Health & Beauty, Luxury Retail, Media, Property and HNWI's.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for a small portfolio of clients
- Preparing / reviewing statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Assisting clients with cash flow and budgeting
- Completing / reviewing VAT Returns
- Preparing Tax Returns
- Assisting clients with day to day queries
- Ad hoc project work
- Supervising junior members of the accounts team and delegating work
The ideal candidate will currently be working as an Accounts Senior or Senior Accountant at a small / medium sized practice. You will be looking for a client-facing role working with an exciting client base and great opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Be ACCA / ACA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience at a UK accountancy firm
- Have extensive experience of preparing year end accounts
If this role appeals to you and you feel that you have the required experience, please apply today!