Our client, a leading firm of chartered accountants based in a prime Central London location is looking to take on a part-qualified or recently qualified accountant following an internal restructure.
The firm specialise in providing accountancy and business management services to a broad range of high profile clients from the Fashion, Sports, Media, Entertainment and Music industries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for a small portfolio of clients
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Assisting clients with cash flow and budgeting
- Completing / reviewing VAT Returns
- Preparing Tax Returns
- Assisting clients with day to day queries
- Ad hoc project work
- Supervising junior members of the accounts team and delegating work
This is a great opportunity for a strong 'all rounder' from a small / medium sized practice who is looking for a client-facing role working with an exciting client base.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Be ACCA / ACA qualified or part-qualified
- Be interested in working with clients from the Sports, Fashion & Entertainment industries
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience at a UK accountancy firm
- Have extensive experience of preparing year end accounts
If this role appeals to you, you are ACA or ACCA qualified, and you feel that you have the required experience, please apply today!