£21.43 p/h (NHS Band 7) - £43.4k | 39 Hour Contract - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | "Good" CQC
A leading elderly nursing home in Birmingham currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
What the RGN/RMN Night Nurse role will entail and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 39 hours per week on night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £21.43 which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £43,460
• Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
• A company pension scheme with employer contributions and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers plus several family friendly workplace policies
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Some post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly care or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to independently undertake all aspects of clinical care and medication management required along with the ability to maintain clinical records in line with CQC essential standards
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation