Have you thought about progressing your career in the water industry?
GRS is representing a MEICA contracting client that has a crucial role in designing and delivering sustainable water and wastewater treatment solutions across various frameworks in the UK.
Key positives about the role:
* Salary or day rate will be considered / £350-£380 a day - Outside IR35
* Flexible and remote working options
* Great benefits and a family-run team
You can be based in either Birmingham, Chelmsford or Yorkshire with remote working options.
Duties will include:-
* To provide input to all aspects of projects from design right through to implementation, ensuring compliance with Client Specifications and current regulatory standards.
* Be responsible for design deliverables, the procurement of goods and services, preparing work scope estimates\quotations and completing contract works information documents as required.
* You will also produce risk assessment and method statements, and manage quality, environmental and health and safety matters on allocated projects.
* Support engagement with suppliers and subcontractors and undertake technical reviews of
* Understand the client's standards and support the Design Lead to ensure that the electrical design outputs comply with the required standards and quality requirements to achieve client acceptance.
Degree\HND\HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Knowledge of British and European design standards
Proven track record as an Engineer in both a design office and in construction
Ability to follow\interpret\explain technical instructions
IOSH Managing Safely