£Negotiable + Car Allowance, Excellent Benefits and Flexibility
Southampton & Home Working
Due to an internal secondment, my client is looking for a strategic Senior Business Manager with strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills to join the team initially on a 14 month contract to focus on strategic partnerships. While a permanent role can't be promised, the prospects and opportunities within the business are extensive.
Your role will involve:
* Formulating and leading the long term strategic direction of the third party sales function to drive partnership engagement and profitable growth
* Overseeing the commercial, trading and marketing strategies to drive profitable revenue for key products
* Working collaboratively with senior stakeholders to optimise the partnership channel
* Driving an engaging, high performance culture and unlocking team potential
* Utilising a range of tools to drive a data led approach
* Formulating and delivering considered commercial investment plans
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
* Experience of formulating and delivering the 3rd party distribution strategy in a large, multi-channel organisation.
* Strong leadership, commercial, communication and collaboration skills to work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver against business ambitions.
* Ability to drive the long term strategy through clear, well-constructed roadmaps and action plans
This is an exciting role that will really open doors and offer excellent prospects. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you