Within this leading 3 partner practice Client Portfolio Accountant position will be responsible for a "non-audit" "accounts" portfolio of £250k including client liaison and full advisory services that will help these businesses adapt where needed and thrive in the future.
As Portfolio Accountant your responsibilities will include:
• Managing your own portfolio of clients
• All aspects of account production for a wide range of clients including SMEs, partnerships, sole traders and limited companies
• Preparation of year end accounts, management accounts and corporate tax returns
• Personal tax and self-assessment returns
• VAT computations and returns
• Being the main point of contact for clients
You are ACA / ACCA /AAT qualified, QBE part qualified supervising a portfolio of clients with a strong Public Practice background although part qualified will be considered for a more junior role
• Have at least 4 years experience gained within an accountancy practice
• Experience of managing a portfolio of at least £150k
• Strong IT skills; Iris, Excel, Sage 50 accounts, KashFlow and cloud accounting software such as Xero and QuickBooks
• Solid accounts and tax experience
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and a highly motivated team of professionals and enjoy benefits which include a company pension scheme and some flexible hybrid working.