Well regarded, privately owned, Yorkshire based multi site retailer is looking to appoint a newly / recently qualified accountant. Working as part of a group structure with lots of exposure to the FD the key responsibilities include;
- Production of monthly management accounts pack
- Creating and maintain dashboards for all levels of the business to monitor performance
- Supporting the Group Accountant with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts.
- Supporting the planning & completion of the external audit, liaising with the external auditors throughout the whole process.
- Supporting the business with project / system upgrades / implementations
- Financial modelling & data analysis to support the decision making of the business
- Consolidation of the Groups quarterly VAT return
- Monitoring of cash flow and liquidity
- Ensure robust controls are in place
- Work with departmental managers on financial performance, margins, costs and overheads, comparing actual results to prior year
We are looking for;
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA or CIMA)
- Ambitious and career minded, seeking a career move from practice or industry
- Ability to provide financial guidance and advice at all levels.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships.
- A customer centric approach, always striving to deliver service above customer expectations
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit the IPS Finance website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.