About the business :
We help people - particularly those most in need - to improve their financial wellbeing and build a better, more confident future. Working collaboratively across the UK, we make sure customers can access high-quality money and pensions guidance and debt advice throughout their lives, however and whenever they need it.
By fostering our values, we are very proud of the inclusive working environment that we have created. We are committed to attracting people of all backgrounds, we want our colleagues to reflect our customers and the people we assist. The purpose of the role:
To lead a team of Quality Executives and/or Managers within the Service Performance, Quality & Standards Team, operationalising delivery of a quality strategy for the Guidance service lines, and within the wider sector where we have an interest.
To lead on the procurement, delivery and monitoring of outsourced services supporting the implementation of the company Quality Assurance Framework working closely with the Lead Quality Manager (Advice.)
To lead MI input across quality measures for Money Guidance Team and to input into our Operational Performance Committee.Key Accountabilities:
- To work closely with the service performance, quality & standards and internal quality operations teams to deliver quality improvements across Finacial Guidance Services and - where relevant - across the wider sector.
- To lead MI input across quality measures for the Guidance services and to input into company operations committee. Providing support with interrogating data, focusing on identifying actions to achieve improvements and encouraging better outcomes for customers.
- Extract key findings from post reflective analysis, create comprehensive reports on quality and root cause analysis.
- Make recommendations for targeted continuous improvement activity.
- Representing the Service Performance, Quality & Standards team support the engagement, embedding and implementation of the Quality Assurance Framework.
- Input into business and operational planning processes including budget, resourcing and operational planning.
- Work collaboratively with the Pensions operations teams and Money Guidance teams on identifying and agreeing improvement activity for commissioned services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support on quality and continuous improvement projects from procurement to delivery and contract/grant management. Support the Service Performance and Quality Manager (Advice and Guidance) with budget responsibility.
What we can offer you:
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- A broad understanding of the Money Guidance and Pensions landscape in the UK.
- Strong prioritisation skills with experience in analysing data, drawing out insight conclusions and producing recommendations in report format.
- Experience of working with an outsourced supplier at all relevant levels with the ability to take lead, listen and recommend best practices and report key outcomes to internal stakeholders
- Proven knowledge of quality/improvement in the debt sector.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Resilient team player and experience of project working
- Extensive communication and presentation / facilitation skills.
- Experienced in engaging and influencing stakeholders.
A competitive salary package alongside numerous benefits including:
• Career progression and development
• Pension scheme - contributions matched 2 to 1 (up to 10% of your salary)
• Interest-free loan to help you buy season tickets for buses and trains
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Free eye test & flu jabs
• Life assurance scheme
• Give as you earn scheme
• Employee assistance programme (EAP)
• PAM Assist and PAM Life scheme (Wellbeing)
• Enhanced family and sick pay
• Paid volunteering (2 days a year)
• Recognition Scheme
• Discounts portal to numerous retailers