Our mission is simple... to help the world love Mondays!
I am looking for a SC Cleared (NPPV3) Senior Project Manager to join an established team.
This project management role is required to manage the development and integration activities for the IDSET project. Strong experience in managing multiple suppliers and agile software delivery projects in secure environments is required.
The role holder must have project management experience in the ICT arena. Government and Policing experience is preferred but is not essential. 10 yrs + exp
£600.00 - £700.00 per day Umbrella (inside IR35) DOE
Contract initially until May 2022
Hybrid working - must be flexible as and when business demands, but high % of role can be home working otherwise in West Brompton.
• Experience in project management of ICT projects within complex stakeholder/business environments;
• Excellent listening and oral skills with the ability to present information appropriately by audience;
• Excellent written skills and clear report writing;
• Organisational skills, the ability to pay attention to detail;
• In-depth experience of and competence in using MS office tools.
• Experience of working within secure technology-based projects and programmes enabling business change;
• Ability to work under pressure and to turn-round communications to meet tight deadlines;
• Experience of working as a key member within a high performance team;
• Experience of developing/maintaining governance, and the correct and efficient use of standards across multiple projects;
• Experience of managing risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies;
• Experience of developing and working with audit processes and challenge functions;
• Experience of implementing document management systems and document controls and the ability to deal with sensitive information.
• An understanding of the commercial, operational, technical and supply infrastructure in which successful programmes and projects are delivered.
• Experience with government procurement processes.
• Highly self-motivated, conscientious, enthusiastic with a positive and proactive approach;
• A record of successfully supporting and delivering secure national projects on time and on budget in a complex environment which uses both in-house and supplier based delivery method
• An understanding and experience of how finance budgets management work
• Experience and knowledge of the security accreditation processes at a national level at all Government security Classification (GSC) levels.
• Understanding of the Cabinet Office Security Policy Framework (SPF).
• Project management qualification e.g. PRINCE 2 preferred. ITIL knowledge needed.
• SFIA skills: Project management level 4
All roles are subject to strict police vetting and this role will include STRAP clearance - this can take around 2 months so this would not be an immediate start.
If you have the skills to be successful, please apply now and join us in loving Mondays!