Finance Reporting Manager30ph - PAYEInside IR35Paddingtoncontract role - 6 months
- Meeting the reporting deadlines, including business analytics, revenue, project costs, overheads, cash, and the requirements of the stakeholders, including the preparation of Monthly Operating Results, forecasting, and business commentary to meet the reporting requirements of JM.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for the Management Committee and monthly reports to Division (e.g., MOR's, debtor's analysis, segment reporting, etc) and accurately report results for different revenue streams within the business.
- Management of all half year-end and year-end financial reporting requirements.
- Maintenance of the general ledger and related controls ensuring that the business is operating in accordance with the Group Control Manual and IFRS standards.
- Management and development of the Reporting team to ensure that they are both efficient and effective in the execution of their duties and creating opportunities for them to both stretch and develop professionally.
- Collaborate with functional managers of the business to develop budgets, forecast, and provide commentary and reports in accordance with sector requirements for the licensing business.
- Review the cash position and reduce foreign exchange risks by placing hedges in line with JM Group policy.
- Management of all tax-related matters, liabilities, and statutory obligations, including tax effect accounting and preparation and of tax workpapers and computations to Group.
Leadership and involvement in continual process improvement initiatives.Leading the Internal and External Audit process ensuring all obligations are met.Ad hoc analysis, project and other work as required.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.