Trinity House Group are working exclusively to recruit a Finance Manager for a growing, PE backed, service sector business based in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative Finance Leader with transactional team management experience, who enjoys process improvement and developing and coaching teams.
This will be a highly rewarding role that will allow you to put your own stamp on things, and the opportunity to share ideas that will genuinely be supported. You will be a self-starter who works well within complex and fast-paced environments with high volume transactions.
As the Finance Manager you will seek out and drive the necessary process improvements to deliver an efficient transactional finance function that provides an excellent service to internal and external stakeholders. The Company
You will be working for an innovative and forward-thinking multi-site, service-based business that is experiencing growth and offering lots of scope to get involved in additional project work. Operating across multiple sites, you will have the opportunity to manage varied stakeholder relationships and drive service level improvements that add real commercial value. The Role
- Manage service delivery of transactional finance operations
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Produce month end reports for senior management
- Ensure compliance to group policies
- Lead aged debt review meetings
- Leading, coaching and developing a high performing team
The Benefits Package
- Excels in leading and developing high performing teams
- Success in leading transactional Finance functions
- Experienced in process improvement and change management
- Good understanding of general accounting principles
- High customer service levels
- Ability to manage volume workloads within complex structures
- A base salary of c£50-55k plus benefits
- Flexibility to work across home and office location.