Senior Tax Manager required by Birmingham Firm for their Personal & Trust Tax Team Your new company
An award-winning Accountancy Firm is looking for a Senior Tax Manager for their Personal and Trust Tax Team based Birmingham. This Firm offers dedicated training throughout to ensure that they offer a quality and professional service to their clients, along with state-of-the-art technology to support the technical expertise of their tax team. Your new role
As the Senior Tax Manager, you will lead the tax team to ensure delivery of the Firm's Services to their Personal and Trust tax clients. Dealing with a range of tax issues you will be dealing with all complex situations raised from clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Taking the management lead on a portfolio of clients, liaising with clients and managing the tax compliance team.
- Pro-actively manage and prepare to ensure succession planning issues are considered, managing the client relationships where needed.
- Conduct meetings with clients, taking the lead on projects in portfolio, advising where needed.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team including graduate trainees
- Liaising with HMRC where needed to resolve issues and assist with any investigations.
- Working with the lead partner on any project-based tax queries.
- Taking and building opportunities in networking and business development opportunities on behalf of the Firm
As the Senior Tax Manager within this Firm's Personal and Trust Tax Team you will be CTA or equivalent qualified, with experience of managing client portfolios and dealing with technical tax issues. Excellent communication skills to support the Firm in developing new business and managing a tax team. What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Firm that offers ongoing training and support, state of the art technology ensuring your client service delivery. They are offering an excellent remuneration package with outstanding additional benefits, along with flexible working options. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.