Manchester Staff are currently searching for a SEO Strategy Manager to be based in our client's offices in the centre of Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Digital Marketing Agency with an array of household name fashion, financial and sport clients who you will of either bought from, or heard of.
Due to new client wins, they are looking for an SEO Strategist to add to their industry renowned team.
In this role you will report into the Associate Director of SEO and be responsible for analysis, strategy, and reporting across all aspects of SEO for your own portfolio of 5-6 industry leading brands. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* 2+ years' experience in a SEO Strategist role, either at an agency or in house.
* Able to strategise projects using the right platforms and language.
* Able to work towards organic SEO, identifying KPIs (such as bounce rate, redirects, click rate etc.) and developing a strategy to maximise ROI.
* Able to produce client facing reports, studies and presentations when required.
* Strong with data and analytics and can tell a story through rankings and performance.
* Able to analyse client websites to troubleshoot and prioritise site architecture and performance issue.
* An understanding of what needs to be done to deliver a result.
* Excellent communicator both when collaborating with teams internally and with clients externally.
* £40-£45k salary dependant on experience.
* Flexible working hours.
* Company Bonus twice a year.
* Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
* Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
* Wellness and fitness programmes.
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays' and long service holiday bonuses.
* Personal development budget.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support