2020 Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new international engineering client who is looking to add a Plant Operator to their team in the Stoke area on a 6 month contract.
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to part of an organisation that covers over 50 countries across the globe.
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return, our client can offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
Shift schedules: Mon-Thurs working 2 shifts (Apply online only)) and (Apply online only))
Fri (Apply online only)) and 1300 - 2000)
As the Plant Operator your duties will include the following:
* Cylinder, valve and pack inspection
* Refurbishment and re-validation of both industrial and integrated products
* Awareness and understanding of Health & Safety requirements
* Fault inspections and escalations
* Willingness and flexibility to take on other duties as required
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
* Minimum of City and Guilds in a mechanical discipline or NVQ equivalent
* A can-do attitude and the desire to work on your own initiative
* A positive and energetic attitude towards work
* Previous experience within engineering/manufacturing
* Health & Safety Awareness
* Competitive rate in line with GMB Agreement £13.46ph + Shift Allowance
* Opportunity to progress career
* Company Incentives
To apply for this position please contact Robert at 2020 Recruitment by phone or email