Commercial Manager£400 -£466 /Day Inside IR35London and RemoteUntil March
We are seeking a Commercial Manager for our Government client based in London. This is an initial contract until March paying between £400 - £466/Day Inside IR35.
This role will be a mixture of remote and office based.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.Role Profile:
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
- Assessing commercial environments and identifying opportunities for improvement - including delivering better value for money
- Experience of analysing complex information to make informed strategic commercial decisions
- Designing and implementing approaches which ensure effective delivery of the right outcome for them. This can be new sourcing/procurement activities, improvements in contract and supplier management arrangements or developing new/innovative category strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience of creating vision across a broad range of stakeholders and aligning diverse organisations to a common purpose
- Evidence of the ability to identify process improvements and successfully manage changes that deliver great Commercial outcomes
- Understanding and clarifying the ability to terminate or amend current contracts if they are no longer fit for purpose
- Working with finance and other specialist functions to understand and manage risks and to realise potential benefits
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work to often tight and competing deadlines
- Working knowledge of Procurement Systems, e.g. Oracle (ERP) and/or Jaggaer (Bravo)
- Sourcing posts will require experience in creating and delivering sourcing exercises end to end (from identification of business need through to award and mobilisation) and the delivery of procurement activities at pace
- Contract and Category Management posts will require experience of both complex and high value contracts and the ability to manage a wide portfolio of contracts
- Competent at drafting complex and high value contract changes
- Experienced in managing non-standard contractual relationships (eg via SPV)
- Experienced in the use of Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS)
- Experienced at developing complex commercial documentation including procurement strategies, business cases, reports etc
Commercial Manager, Commercial Lead, Procurement Lead, Contract Lead, Contracts Lead, Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, Procurement Consultant, Commercial Manager, Commercial Consultant, , Contract Manager, Contracts Manager, Procurement, Commercial, Contract Management, Supplier, Government, Supplier Management, Commercial Management, Stakeholder Management, Contract Negotiation, Relationship Management, Delivery, Category Management, Commercial, Categories, ERP, Oracle, Bravo, Jaggaer
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.