Operations Team LeaderSalary: Basic £34,000, Car Allowance £4,400, BenefitsLocation:
Darlaston, West Midlands
A leading metal recycling organisation are current recruiting a Operations Team Leader to work from their site in Darlaston, West Midlands. Working alongside the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for managing the operations personnel on a daily basis, Site Health & Safety, Managing Materials and Stock Control in conjunction with Operations Management. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operational Team Leader to develop their career with a company that are financially stable and looking to grow further.Skills required for a Operations Team Leader:
The Operations Team Leader will benefit from:
- The ideal candidate will have operational team leader, supervisory or managerial experience.
- Experience of managing materials from acceptance, quality control, processing, blending, packaging and final delivery to the customer in conjunction with Operations Management.
- Management of stock control including annual stock take and maintaining up-to-date records in conjunction with Operations Management.
- Had exposure to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental matters.
- Daily Transport Planning for outwards materials.
- Joining a growing business that have a large portfolio of clients and are looking to grow a further 10% year or year.
- Work for an organisation that has significant financial backing.
- Excellent benefits package including bonus, pension and good holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity to develop further within the business as it grows.
Car Allowance,Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays).Commutable:
Darlaston, West MidlandsIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.