Financial Services, loans and mortgages company based in London and other UK locations.
The Enterprise Risk Manager is required for the following:
Risk Business partner to selected business areas/teams, to include Credit, Securitisation and interest rate hedging.
* Planning risk management activities to support the further development and embedding of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework;
* For any new initiatives/projects across the Group, ensure that all potential risks are appropriately mitigated;
* Ongoing identification, capture, assessment, mitigation, monitoring and reporting of operational risk. This may be managed through running workings or risk assessments;
* Developing, planning and delivering Risk training and communication programs;
* Scheduling and preparing materials for ongoing Risk Champion forums;
* Leading the process of coordinating and producing the firm wide annual coordinated assurance plan covering the activity across the 2nd and 3rd lines of defence;
* Analysing risk data and extract trends and themes;
* Performing external risk monitoring to identify adverse trends that may impact the Group (direct / indirect);
* Preparing regular and ad-hoc presentations for Board, Regulators, Investors, and other stakeholders;
* Maintain and where necessary update Risk Policies/processes to maintain an up-to-date Risk perimeter that it is in line with best practice.
The Successful Applicant
Required experience as below for the Enterprise Risk Manager contract role:
* Experience of working in a team and likes to be part of a close-knit, diverse and dynamic team
* Experience within Risk/Audit/Compliance roles and strong technical knowledge of risk and control framework
* Strong skills around planning, organisation and prioritisation
* Resilient personality with an ability to adapt and work in an environment of change and ambiguity
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio)
What's on Offer
£400-500 per day.
Quote job ref
+44 20 7645 1424