Research & Insight Project Manager
£26,000 - £28,000
Looking for a role that allows you the opportunity to work within a business that's actually changing the future? Want to be a part of something that is making brands and businesses better for the youth of today and tomorrow? This opportunity really is one not to be missed!
Pitch is super excited to be partnering with Beatfreeks, a leading youth insight and engagement agency based in Birmingham to support them in recruiting a research & insight superstar to join their growing team. Beatfreeks work with a range of household brands and institutions, their approach is thoughtful and creative, the work they do helps young people to be heard and in turn allows businesses to be more relevant.
They are a passionate and creative team of twenty people, all working towards a shared goal, they have nurtured an inclusive culture, strong values and a highly collaborative team approach. They've embraced a flexible approach to office working with most people in their HQ 1-2 days a week with the remainder of the time at home (or wherever you work best!) so although you'll ideally be based within a commutable distance of Birmingham, you don't need to travel into the city every day and they would even be open to candidates that are further afield and who can get to Birmingham once a month for some team face time.
The Beatfreeks model is simple; the more young people exercise their in?uence through creativity, the more relevant institutions become, and the more they can shape the world together. This role is a key part of that, a truly exciting opportunity - could you be the person to help them make a difference?What you'll be doing as their new Research & Insight Project Manager:
You could be the perfect person for this role if you:
- Attending client kick off meetings, understanding aims and objectives and helping to define a solution.
- Designing and developing quantitive and qualitative research projects and creating research methodologies.
- Plan and design focus groups, surveys and questions, carving out target groups and shortlisting respondents.
- Collating and analysing all data, creating reports that bring the findings to life and offering recommendations that businesses can act on to shape their future.
- Have experience working in a research and insight role, this could be within any specialism or sector.
- Love planning out projects, have the ability to shape research methodology and are able to collate and digest qual and quant information.
- Are passionate about what Beatfreeks do. If you want to be a key part of a business that has an impact on the lives of future generations this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now!