Do you have a thorough understanding of the principles of risk management? Do you have strong regulatory experience with a range of FCA and PRA rules? Then this may be the role for you.
Our client, a leading pensions provider, is seeking a Regulatory Risk Manager to join their Bristol team.
- Support the Chief Risk Officer, Head of Risk, and Regulation and the Regulatory Change Committee in maintaining effective oversight of changes to regulation and legislation
- Ensure the group risk and regulatory framework, including practices and controls, remain aligned with regulatory requirements
- Provide guidance to the Business and Senior management on aspects of FCA, PRA, ICO and HMRC regulation and legislation
- Maintain good corporate governance, including the delivery of effective and relevant regulatory risk reporting
- Good awareness of rules and their practical application to personal pensions especially to the running of SIPPs
- Experience in interpreting and applying regulatory rules to practical scenarios and helping to devise commercially acceptable solutions
- Financial services qualifications would be desirable
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- IT competent with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Able to absorb, understand and apply new or existing principles to the role
If this sounds of interest, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment for more information.