Our client based in Uttoxeter are currently recruiting for a Junior Marketing Manager on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will support both the Group Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager on a range of marketing activities.Key responsibilities
- Work with the Marketing Manager on brand positioning and customer segmentation to profile the customer base in relation to other brands within the companies' portfolio
- Developing a marketing calendar to be used across social media, email marketing and advertising
- Create, schedule and report on the outcomes of email marketing campaigns using email marketing software.
- Developing content for the blog and digital case studies for the company website
- Keeping up to date with industry press to develop an understanding of current market trends in which the company operate.
- Work with the Marketing Executive to create and schedule content for the social media channels
- Copywriting brochures and managing production of quarterly digital company newsletter
- Managing exhibitor presence at trade shows, and identifying opportunities to raise profile through industry awards
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to assist with the SEO and PPC strategy.
- Working alongside the Sales and Operations teams to identify news stories, writing press releases, and forming relationships with industry publications to generate editorial coverage
- Managing Customer Satisfaction Surveys via email and over the phone
- Liaising with the Sales Team to capture details of completed projects and arranging for photographers to be present
- Conducting/completing competitor analysis reports and monitoring of trade press.
- Compiling lead generation and activity reports for Group Marketing Manager as part of cycle of Sales and Management Meetings.
- Lead generation understanding/experience
- Experience of content creation (Web)
- Strong written communication skills
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.