Contract - Paid Media Director - £350pd - Outside IR35 The Company
My client is a well known, global agency with huge clients. This role will be working on the B2B side of a huge tech client. The role will cover both PPC and Paid Social and there is a likely chance of extension beyond end of the year.The Job
You will work very closely with the Head of Paid Media:
You will have:
- Responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of client accounts; ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Accountable for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- On occasion, being hands on in the platform when needed.
- Planning the overall PPC and paid social strategy, managing client budgets and supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI.
- Client interaction will be a strong part of this role.
Where do I apply?
- An excellent digital background with strong experience in PPC and Paid Social at director level
- Excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- Strong knowledge in all elements of Paid Search.
- Experience with SA360, Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.