Network Delivery Manager - Remote - Full Time - Contract
About the role
As a Network Delivery Manager, you will be supporting the profitable growth of our client's business by joining a growing programme to lead and motivate a team of partners who are responsible for the build of a new network infrastructure. This will be to support Site Exit's which is in-line with the operational guidelines and specifications.
In addition, you will also be demonstrating effective leadership, motivation, coaching and development of an operational team whilst ensuring build is delivered to agreed timeframes and budget.
Tell me more, tell me more... Our client is currently looking for a new recruit in joining their Technology & Innovation Team, please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday. Shifts: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
The must haves:
- Proven experience in managing a successful team and ability to demonstrate strong leadership and performance management capabilities with examples of when you have identified, prioritised and delegated tasks to appropriate staff level.
- Proven ability to influence others in a challenging environment and demonstrable experience in achieving or exceeding standards, focusing on delivery of targets, quality and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Databases with an advanced knowledge of utilising Excel and MS Projects.
- Monitoring and management of the site exit fibre build portfolio of work to effectively manage delivery to ensure works are delivered on time, within budget and to the expected level of quality.
- To provide technical knowledge to the project team to ensure the correct planning of the project, making sure that the hardware, materials and resource are suitable to complete all works to the required standard, 'right first time'.
Other stuff we're potentially looking for:
- To work with both internal stakeholders and the sub-contractor to ensure that the necessary resources are available to deliver projects, allowing a continuous developing stakeholder relationship.
- Alignment of the completion of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, ensuring all teams have suitable Job Packs to deliver works safely, in line with company procedures and to the required quality level.
- A decisive individual with experience operating in a customer centric environment and possession of excellent people management skills including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Understanding of Fibre networks and civils' delivery as well as the New Roads & Street works Act.
- Project management experience such APM, PMQ or MSP Prince2 qualification would be desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of working with/for telecommunications operators or service partners.
What's in it for you? - Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 26-week contract.
- A day rate of £310.00 per day (PAYE) OR £400.00 per day (via a Hays approved umbrella company).
Once you've applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process. If your application is successful, you'll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client's hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!