Year 5 Class Teacher Good day! Are you looking for a diverse and fulfilling role to start the new year? Do you hold a QTS and updated DBS? Do you have a passion for working with children?
We are looking for someone to join a well-established school which is in the Bexley area, South London. Our client is looking for an experienced Year 5 class teacher. Working as a primary school teacher you must be a passionate and enthusiastic induvial who thrives on helping others and passing down knowledge. This position requires for you to teach KS2, so experience is essential.Start Date:
MSPTeaching and general duties included:
What we are looking for:
- To inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- To organise classroom and learning resources to create a rich and stimulating learning environment where learners are welcome.
- To ensure that wide ranges of role play activities are at the very heart of the children's education.
- To ensure the appropriate balance of teacher led and child-initiated activities.
- To prepare and develop teaching materials, teaching programmes and methods of teaching.
What REED needs from you:
- Must hold a QTS
- Year 5 teacher
- Experience teaching KS2
- Experience as a primary school teacher
- A positive, calm, and nurturing approach
What you need to do now:
- Must have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply' below and submit your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
- Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange further interviews. Due to high volume of applications received, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted