Busy Bees Market Harborough
Full Time permanent 40 hours per week
Our Busy Bees Nursery are looking for a Room Manager who is committed to ensuring that all children receive exceptional care. We are looking for a Room Manager for our beautiful nursery, who is an inspirational practitioner who can motivate a team to deliver rich learning opportunities through unique and exciting environments.
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
Key responsibilities: Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
The skills set & experience:
• A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
• Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
• Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
• Committed to your own career development.
What we offer:
• Childcare provision with substantial discounts
• Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
• Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
• A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
• Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
• First DBS paid for