A Manager opportunity within Debt Advisory / Corporate Finance at a leading National Advisory Firm, offering career progression and exposure to a wide range of transactions.THE COMPANY
This leading Corporate Advisory firm has established offices in all major UK cities and is consider a leading advisor to SME and Mid-market Corporates. The firm provides a broad range of Corporate Advisory services including Debt Advisory, Turnaround & Restructuring, M&A and Due Diligence services.THE OPPORTUNITY
A new opportunity has arisen within the firm's Debt Advisory team which would suit a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) or a Banking / Leveraged Finance professional experienced in working on mid-market transactions (c.£5m - £100m EV).
As a Manager you will work closely with Directors and Managing Directors on a range of projects and transactions including:
- Reviewing refinancing options to support growth strategies
- Assisting on refinancing and restructuring of existing debt facilities
- Advising on optimal capital structures
- Assisting with negotiating new money fundraisings
- Financial modelling work, including analysing business forecasts, scenario analysis and covenant sensitivities
- Assisting in the management of the transaction processes, including the preparation of information packs, presentations and financial analysis
In return for your loyalty and commitment you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary package with annual reviews and an annual bonus scheme
- Long term opportunity to develop and progress your career Director
- Exposure to varied and interesting projects and mid-market transactions
You will be a Corporate Banking or Debt Advisory / Corporate Finance professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) or alternatively an experienced Banking Professional
- Background in Corporate Finance, Debt Advisory or Banking / Leveraged Finance (c.4 - 5 yrs)
- Good level of knowledge and experience of Debt transactions
- A desire to continue developing your experience and career within a leading Corporate Advisory Practice.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this position.