Our client, a well known and leading lifestyle brand are looking for a Senior Payroll Manager to join them on a 9-12 month contract. The Senior Payroll Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 2 people and will also partner closely with the people team to ensure a seamless people experience. Areas the role will cover include payroll, compliance, management of 3rd party partners, benefits and projects.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Good working knowledge of payroll processes and policies
- Experience within a similar role and excellent knowledge of UK and US payroll legislation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently
- The ability to build great working relations across all levels of the business (incl. different time zones)
- Excellent organisation skills and be able to manage multiple projects
- Be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of ADP and US payroll
Due to volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.