**Commercial Finance Opportunity**
We're eager to hear from technically strong qualified ACA's trained in practice who want to work in a commercial finance role for a growing retail business with a £200m TO, based in East Sussex. Reporting to and working closely with an inspiring Commercial Finance senior management team, the ideal candidate will be a fully Qualified Accountant with strong technical accounting knowledge.
The purpose of the role is to strengthen the financial accounting capability of the commercial finance function and act as the month/ year-end bridge between commercial finance and financial accounts. In addition, to provide commercial finance support to the wider commercial team.
Role responsibilities will also include -
- Group Reporting - sales tracking, product analysis, monthly group sales reports
- Month End - ensure that all elements of the monthly margin tracker are completed accurately and within month-end timescales
- Lead the year-end stock valuation and associated analysis
- Work with the Group FC to ensure that governance and internal controls within the wider commercial team are adequate and appropriate
- Margin Analysis
- Support acquisition activity as required
This role will suit a Qualified ACA with good technical accounting knowledge, coupled with advanced Excel capabilities and exposure to ERP/BI systems.
This exciting company continues its growth throughout the South East of England and requires a professional individual with the desire to continually improve and progress with personal and career development. In return for your knowledge and experience you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. The role offers a mix of home and office working.