Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse
Lee , London SE12 (Lewisham /Hither Green)
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Lee are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurses across different rooms - babies, toddlers & preschool!
You will be joining a wonderful team and if qualified be responsible for your own key children.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will ideally be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Nurse, all year round. Most of our staff work 40 hours per week across 4 days with 1 day off!
Benefits on offer include:
£1000 joining bonus
• Salary: £20,000 per annum
• Paid training and qualifications
• Excellent bonuses and incentives
• Childcare discount
• 1 day off per week
• Free uniform is provided
• Staff social events
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
• A minimum Level 2 in Childcare and Education. Unqualified candidates with experience will also be considered
• Good knowledge of the EYFS
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
• Ability to use initiative
• A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer