My client are one of the leading workplace pension funds in the UK. They have no shareholders and are run purely for the benefit of their members. Their solution caters for a wide variety of customers and their scheme requirements.
We are urgently seeking a Pensions Administrator to join an existing team providing quality pension scheme administration to customers in line with the companies Business Goals, Service Level agreements and Values.
Specifically you will::
- Develop and take ownership of the companies vision, Business Plan and values, and to be totally committed to these.
- Provide customer delight at all times, to our colleagues, members and employers, working in line with service levels.
- Own and manage all aspects of the Pensions Administrator role (including calculations, member enquiries, issues and mentoring team members) and to actively develop knowledge in all of areas of the customer service teams.
- Take responsibility for the accuracy of member and employer data at all times.
- Complete monthly contribution processes and benefit calculations on our software in line with our processes, including data input, data changes and standard letters where appropriate.
- Where required to manage and provide assistance with scheme project events such as valuations, annual benefit statements and data validation.
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of your own work as well as that of the team. To carry out checking of colleagues work.
- Take ownership of and show a level of urgency in completing delegated tasks within the team.
- Willingly work with or on any relevant team within the business as business need dictates.
- Identify areas for improvement, actively contribute in team meetings, refine processes and suggest changes.
- Perform all duties in line with the companies Information Security policy.
- Comply with the Data Protection Policy when dealing with personal data in the course of employment including personal data relating to any employee, customer, client, supplier or agent of the Company.
- Act as an ambassador of TPT at all times
We are ideally seeking someone with a minimum of 12 months experience working within Pensions Administration with good solid knowledge who has experience within Benefit Calculations. It would be to your advantage if you are studying towards or completed DPA / CPA qualifications, or have previous exprience with Pensions Administration systems.
A great salary is offered as well as the possibility of personal development, as the company will support studying for further qualification within the sector.