Your next opportunity:
Nigel Wright are delighted to be working with our client based in Teesside to recruit a Credit Controller to join their team.Your duties and responsibilities will include:
As the ideal candidate:
- Working as part of the finance team undertaking the collection of debt - aiming to reduce the Age of Debt profile.
- Monthly contact with debtors to aid payments and help provide solutions
- Monthly debtor review for escalation
- Ensuring debtor days target are on track and met
- Account reconciliations
- Maintaining a building customer relations throughout all processes is imperative to sustain the ongoing successful collection of debt in the team
- The idea candidate will have some experience within Credit Control.
- Graduate / AAT studying would be desirable
- Able to work full time hours Monday - Friday