This is an excellent role within a modern and rapidly-growing independent firm of Chartered Accountants.
You will be proactive and hands on in your approach and develop the your career working closely with the Managing Partner.Client Details
A well-established accountancy practice based in Weybridge, Surrey,is seeking an ambitious Mixed Tax Assistant Manager/Manager, due to expansion of their client base. This is a full-time position, which offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a rapidly-growing firm.Description
The key responsibilities for this Mixed Tax Manager based in Weybdridge are:
- Management of the corporate tax compliance function for the firm,
- Preparation and review of tax computations for their diverse and interesting client portfolio.
- You will also support the partner in various planning work. This can range from reconstructions, share schemes, inheritance tax planning and advisory work.
The successful candidate for this Mixed Tax Manager position based in Weybridge will have/be:
- ATT/CTA qualified
- Relevant technical Corporate and Personal Tax experience
- Proven track record of advising a broad portfolio of clients
- Bring a positive attitude and enthusiastic way of working.
Salary ranges from £42,000 - £50,000 depending on qualification status and experience.
Varied portfolio of work.
Opportunity to develop and progress within the firm.
For extra benefits details, or more information on this vacancy, please call Joseph Potter on .