: Business Change ManagerLocation
: London (Hybrid Working)Duration
: 12 MonthsRate
: £460.00 - PAYE / £590.27 - Umbrella
As Project Manager in the ITID CtB programme, the role holder will provide direct oversight of the programme(s)/ project(s)', financial and outcome accountability, reporting to a Portfolio Manager within ITID. In executing this role, the Project Manager will need to:
- build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance
- work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global ITID PPM Practice team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their project/programme with the wider change portfolio and group strategy, values, and behaviour
- provide board level overview of progress, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams across all global businesses, global functions and regions
- lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the project/programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
- Provide financial analysis, including being able to contextualize financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Ensure the adherence to financial processes and procedures at project/programme level, as set and communicated by HSBC Group, regulators and ITID PPM Practice.
- Own the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues and opportunities to portfolio/function as appropriate.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Have responsibility for effective handover of the project/programme into Business-as-Usual operations to support effective benefits realisation.
- have responsibility for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks and respective methodologies within their Programme/Project and instilling good programme/project disciplines within their project and wider team.
- Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Change agent with proven ability of implementing large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to recognize to the global remit of this role.
- Detail orientated.
- Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualize financial data into business activities and conclusions.
- Experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across HSBC.
- Experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
- Understanding of change delivered in an Agile environment
- Project Manager experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Global banking experience
- Experience using CRM, Microsoft Dynamic
- Digital Transformation Experience (highly desirable)
- Agile experience
- Flexibility is required in the role
- Experience of driving continuous improvement