Assistant Accountant - Immediate start temporary booking - Also available as a temp to perm - Based in Waterloo and from home - up to £19.50 per hour + holiday pay
International, rapidly expanding Cyber Security technology commercialisation organisation requires an Assistant Accountant (Part-qualified). Reporting directly to the financial controller you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of finance for several group companies.
As Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly accounts from templates, to agreed deadlines.
- Analysing results and explaining variances.
- Accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Calculate KPI information, such as utilisation and recoverability.
- Support preparation of half yearly and annual accounts.
- Prepare audit deliverables.
- Support preparation of business plans, budgets and forecasts.
- VAT returns.
- Generating sales invoices, revenue recognition
- Ad hoc projects to support FC and Executive team.
To fulfil the role of Assistant Accountant you will have / be:
- Fully qualified AAT or part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with at least 2 years accounting experience
- Previous Sales and purchase ledge experience
- Proactive, willing to take on new tasks and find solutions
- Experience of working with SAGE
- Advanced Excel user and proficiency in all other Microsoft Office apps
- Ability to forward plan, spot risks, opportunities and threats and propose a course of action
Based in Waterloo and from home up to 19.50ph + holiday pay - Immediate start