Zachary Daniels have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join an amazing luxury brand.
Our client is putting a big focus on their online business, with an aim to create a seamless omnichannel luxury journey for their customers. With the founders still very involved with the business and its growth they are keen to get the right person for this newly created role.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, your role is a hybrid one where you'll have both ecommerce and digital responsibilities.At a glance:
- Define, shape and implement the end to end ecommerce strategy
- Build out 3rd party suppliers responsible for site development and ongoing projects
- Responsible for the online customer journey
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation
- Develop and use analytics and reporting for continuous review and optimisation of the site
- Be the ambassador of brand visual presentation online
- Build and deploy CRM campaigns - finding opportunities for new, current and lapsed customers
- Proactively identifying opportunities to drive incremental sales
- Must have broad ecommerce management and digital marketing experience within luxury, premium or high end fashion & lifestyle.
- Deep understanding of the luxury customer and how to offer innovative consumer experience
- As hands on as you are a strategic in digital marketing channels and conversion
- Experience across all channels from performance marketing to CRM and conversion
- Amazing ability to build relationship and influencing 3rd party suppliers eg Web Dev
- Strong grasp of UX and conversion rate optimisation
If you have a massive appetite for a hands on role with an entrepreneurial mindset who would love the accountability. Send your CV over now for consideration.
Competitive salary, office based in central London.