NLB Solutions are working with a large business that are looking for a new payroll manager. The business have a payroll of 2000 plus staff that are processed on a fortnightly and monthly basis. The team comprises of 2 staff that assist with the payroll and this role requires someone that is able to deal with payroll from start to finish and deal with all queries and ensure that the payroll is delivered successfully. With updates on starter and leaver and responsibility for all statutory returns, this is a role that needs someone that has experience of being number one in the payroll team.
The business have an excellent management team that are supportive and look to allow the individual senior managers take on responsibility and ownership of their part of the business. With a newly refurbished office that they will be relocating to within the next couple of months, this company are showing excellent growth now that the economy is returning to normal.
* Ensure weekly and monthly payroll data is submitted to external payroll bureaus and processed accurately
* Lead a team of payroll administrators across the business
* Provide coaching, support and challenge to enable development in line with business aims
* Year-end duties to include processing P11Ds and P60s
* Be the point of contact to enable payroll team to respond to all payroll and benefit queries
* Reconciliations for apprenticeship levy and pension
* Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure payroll information is completed accurately and in line with agreed policies and procedures
* Monitor and maintain compliance of internal controls
* Ability to lead teams and drive change
* Experience of payroll processing across multiple locations for both hourly paid and salaried staff